Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Apr 24, 2016

READER: A Debut Collection of new Authors

For last few months, I have been collecting some Debut Novels by some of the new Authors, I have across through my social media interactions. Finally I have been able to read them and this post shares my thoughts on their beautiful work of passion. This is my tribute to their undying devotion towards writing and creativity. Hope you will enjoy reading my thoughts about them and their work. Please do leave a comment and if you like what I have written about their books, check them out too...


The Debut Collection of New Authors @ Shashi April, 2016


The book opens up with Leela, in a dark corridor with an inkling of domestic horrors to unfold. This might be the beginning or the end, but it is still there… the dark corridor to pass through. And this is the sense you get through out the book, that there are still some more pain lurking in the back ground which keeps the readers hooked to the book, rooting for Leela to reach out to the light at the end of the corridor.



Reading Shubhrata Prakash’s poetry was a refreshing change from the short and cryptic poetic form that I usually write in i.e. Haiku. Her verses, formation of lines with its varying length made it more interesting. Sometimes with rhyme and some times with the sheer poetry of sound inked with subtle nuances, she has created vibrant and powerful pictures of emotions that she went through, while writing those words.



"You are what you choose to be" and that exactly what "The Real Mission" is about.
I met the bubbly and vivacious Pooja A. H. - a 17 year young Author on the sidelines of an Author Interaction at “Just Books” Anna Nagar. “The Real Mission” is a lovely Young Age work of fiction and remains true to its genre.


I enjoyed the simplistic look at the life of an IT person in turmoil and self doubt in the aftermath of 2008 financial crash, where Obama gave the slogan of dream and this book looks like a one too. A dream come true for Bharath Krishna instead of nightmare it could have been for the IT professionals in USA at the time.

__
Shashi 
ॐ नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya


PREV                                HOME                              NEXT
Timeri N Murari



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit and it will be a great pleasure to know what you think of this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...