Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Jul 28, 2013

STILL LIFE: Catching some rain drops...

This monsoon season, I happen to travel to Pune and Mumbai on work and collected some rain drops on the way... here it is....
Breeze mopping the slate clean
Clouds pregnant with raindrops
Sky still remains hung up and grey...
The Pune River, undulating in the fields looked so lovely, early in
the morning, from the window seat that I managed to get...
Even my site, where we are doing interior design, looked fresh... 

As usual, my favorite food joint, Malaka Spices, was decked up in colors
of rains... 

And as usual, I could get an devotee fromOSHO ashram to discuss, things
spiritual along with the current weather... :-)
Worli seaface, welcomed with its rain decked skyline...

And the spider web of the suspension bridge was fresh in
the monsoon shower..

Well rain or sunshine, traffic as usual ...
 
But there is always time enough to catch some falling drops...
along with my niece, on the Worli seaface in Mumbai

__
Shashi
नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya


PREV                                     HOME                                       NEXT
In Shadows of Bobmblast - Bodh Gaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit and it will be a great pleasure to know what you think of this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...