Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Aug 10, 2011

STILL LIFE : Creativity all around - Vienna

Last month I was in Vienna to fulfil my long time desire to see in person the most reproduced painting in the world ‘The Kiss’ by Gustav Klimt as well as to see the famous museums and Danube River. I have always believed that the creativity is another form of meditation and wanted to soak in the atmosphere of the city that gave many creative genius’s like Klimt, Schiele and was the hub of Viennese school of psychology with masters like Viktor Frankl. The city was all that I thought it to be and here are some of my impressions from few days I have had spent there...


The typical balcony... full of blooming flowers...

The city ensures even when there is construction... its beautiful too

Walls in the museum quartiers supports creativity too..

The streets too are supporting creativity...
This is "The Morning Line Installation"

Entering at my own risk... in a dark room
Installation by Architect Alexander Brodsky

Between lover's and Girl... 

Well the similarity of the pose caught me...

Sun set street... 

Sun washed church...

And the sunset at beautiful Danube River...

Finally night falls at the city...

My two friends... Nika and Inga
who let me go where no tourists have gone before...

In front of the Marriot, where I was staying..

________
ॐ नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the visuals. Hope the poetic montage follows!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. da city of art, fragrances... awesome

    Om Namah Sivay

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always love it when you share your journeys with us. Great pics. especially the one where the child is posing like the portrait. :)
    I wish you well, Shashi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how beautiful to see this, the city of Vienna, I love it so much...
    Renée

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and it will be a great pleasure to know what you think of this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...