Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Jul 28, 2011

WHISPERS: Nature and life...


Some of my Haiku this week...  _____


My eyes hold on to the memories
The togetherness
And the tears; in living
___

Can you hold on to me
Till I close my eyes, and sleep
And find you within my dream
___

You fill me
Like the drink
After the thirst
___

Holding on to the sands
Running away from my fingers
I feel empty and light
___


Nature and life
______

Still silent depths fought hard with the waves
Trying to hold on to its own reality
On the surface of living
Where waves of passion usually wins

Deep inside
Lake withdrew deeper
Left the waves to play
With the air, earth, water
and Fire
Submerged in all sense of living
Suddenly there was a splash
In the chaos of living
A rock solid thought
Plunged deeper
Calming all; with its brutal force of realisation
The waves, the water, the earth
And the fire

As the depths of the river
Cleaved itself in knowing
Knifed the sensual living from ‘being’
Embraced the rock submerged within
Unlocked the deepest desire
And flowed with the consciousness
Of the space within the thought
Lake
Water
earth
Fire
and its own shadows of deepest desire
Flowing in the emptiness; within
____

नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya

Submitted to Poetry Potluck WK 45, that I am hosting at Jingle Poetry with the theme of Nature and Life... please check out some great and talented artists, who have posted there... Click Here

PREV                                            HOME                                         NEXT
Memories to live by...                                                                               .

4 comments:

  1. shashi, could not read the content here, I only see the title, sorry.

    will try tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece of work,Sashi.Liked the way how you linked life and elements together

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so difficult to pick a favorite, there all so wonderful! if i had to choose ~

    "Can you hold on to me
    Till I close my eyes, and sleep
    And find you within my dream"

    my loved one and i always meet in our dreams. {smile} dani

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many depths and truths here...words plunge like the river...just beautiful, each and every one!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and it will be a great pleasure to know what you think of this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...