Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Jul 10, 2011

STILL LIFE : From the streets of Vienna

Last week I traveled to Austria and below are some of my impressions from the streets of of Vienna... Hope you will enjoy this.
Every one on the streets, busy going from one museum
to another...

Some have traditional long hair day...

For some period attire is work...

Some are oblivious to the fashion street...

Some add fashion to it...

Some are all about capturing memories...

Some are sharing it with friends...

Some are sharing on the go....

Some are living in their own world....

Just every one is on the move... cycling...

Some with modern contraption ... to walk around the city

Some are just waiting to get inside to rest...

Some of the are plying their music on the street...

My younger brother's friend who stays in Vienna and
my friend from Slovakia, who drove down to Vienna, to show me the city...

________
ॐ नमः शिवाय 
Om Namah Shivaya

6 comments:

  1. fantastic shots.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Jingle

    Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this city, too and I miss it...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely account of Austria thanks for sharing them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOnderful share - I love following you on Twitter. Thank you for 'tweeting out' this entry filled with wonderful photos from your world.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and it will be a great pleasure to know what you think of this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...