Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Jul 18, 2011

17th Edition of Shadow Dancing with Mind

Welcome to 17th Edition of “Shadow Dancing With Mind”. This Edition has the following topics.

It was great to hear Gandhi Ji’s voice and the clarity of his conviction first hand. His simple ideas in trying to prove the existence of God in one word – Simple but then somehow one feels that it’s also true. I liked this talk because of his voice which transported me to the era, where our freedom of India was born. Below is the transcription of the talk.


READER : OSHO on Patanjali's Yoga Sutra - Secrets of Yoga

The book “Secrets of Yoga” based on the talks by OSHO on Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra, appeared in one of my searches for books to read, and understand the thoughts behind the man Bhagwan Rajneesh... I liked some of his explanation and some were just geared up towards western followers so it was a mixed feeling but one thing that did come through reading the book, was that he has a different point of view – sometimes not very comfortable, some time outrageous but sometimes carried gem of thought within that touched me...                   .
Click here to read more...

This month, I had travelled to Europe on a business trip and on the way back I had stopped in Vienna to see the beautiful city and great museums. In this post I am sharing some of my impressions from the streets of Vienna... Hope you will enjoy this.                                                .
Click here to see...

Last year in June, 2010, I have been to one of the most powerful temples of Lord Shiva, in temple town Jageshwar, 36 KM northeast of Almora in Kumaun region of Himalaya
The powerful spiritual energy, that is in the environment around this temple city, has made this journey one of my most memorable times in the presence of Lord Shiva. So join me in my journey of peace and blissfulness through my impressions captured in those days...                 .       

The section below is for my poetry about love, life and living with some selected Haiku... 
The poetry in this post is based on a painting "Death and Life" which I came across in my recent visit to Belvedere Museum in Vienna where I saw this painting by Gustav Klimt was exhibited. This painting opened a new window within me to see a new perspective of my living...                         .
Click here to read more...


WHISPERS: Lost In Emptiness...


Hope you would enjoy this edition of my ‘Shadow dancing with Mind’ Please leave a comment on the pages you visit and I will be very grateful if you click the follow button, so that we can be in touch...
_______
Shashi
नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya


PREV                                       HOME                                  NEXT

1 comment:

  1. Sir,... hats off... how could you manage time for all this... all are jst awesome... gr8 read early in the morning, inspirational for the day..

    om namah sivay...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and it will be a great pleasure to know what you think of this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...