Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

May 27, 2011

16th Edition of Shadow Dancing with Mind


Welcome to 16th Edition of “Shadow Dancing With Mind. This Edition has the following topics.

THE READER: Documentary, Videos and Interviews of Interesting people

Secret life of Chaos - BBC Four Documentary
BBC Four Documentary
This particular documentary has changed the way I think about life and I must recommend every one to spend the time (ok, it’s a long film of about 58 minutes but worth every second), if you are interested in knowing answer to a simple question .. How did we get here? This film is a story about bizarre and interconnected discoveries to reveal a hidden face of nature...

Benjamin Zander: On Classical music and why you should listen to it...
It’s a very interesting TED talk where he starts from telling you that no one is ‘Tone Deaf’ as if you are then you cannot really know its your mother on the phone call. Then goes on to show what is it that grabs you in classical music....

Akiane Kramarik - An artist paints her visions given by God
Recently, I came across this interview Akiane Kramarik on CNN – Drawing heaven and was interested in knowing more about her.  Did some research and as I get to know more and more about her, I was drawn to try and understand her, connect with her...

WHISPERS: Poetry and Haiku Etc...

Buddha and life
On 17th May, Lord Buddha's Birthday was celebrated, hence thought of sharing some of my Haiku on Buddha and life.... This is also in celebration for the birthday of a friend on 22nd May....

Feelings and loss...

WANDERLUST : Travel

Jagannath Puri - The Lord Krishna's powerful temple
Puri, the famous temple of Lord Krishna also known as Jagganath, is located in Orissa. It’s believed by Hindu’s that once in a life time, one has to visit this temple. I find this temple, full of positive energy and spiritually very uplifting...

STILL LIFE: Photography

On the way to Puri - Lord KrishNa's abode, A powerful spiritual center

The Auroville - A journey towards peace and harmony....
Let me take you to along on a journey of tranquillity and peaceful living. The first of week of this month, I have had spent a week at one of the very beautiful town near Chennai Pondicherry. There at one of the most peaceful ashram ‘Auroville’ was my anchor point for a search within this summer....

The Village life ....
Recently I have been to a village near Varanasi India. It's a lovely place and I got very positive and vibrant feeling from there. As usual, I have had my camera which went about capturing my impressions and the essence of the village, which I am sharing below....

Hope you like this Edition and I look forward to your comments...
__________
नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya
PREV                                                 HOME                                              NEXT
15th Edition

1 comment:

  1. I loved the film...Thanks for sharing...it really reflects how we are not supposed to live...touches of "Kooyanisquatsi" the movie audio visual, still available...
    Colourful photos and the celebration of birthdays.
    Om Shanti
    Nora

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and it will be a great pleasure to know what you think of this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...