Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Dec 13, 2010

Welcome to the 13th Edition of "Shadow Dancing with Mind"

Contents of 13th Edition
This edition contains the following section and hope you will visit few of them and get back to me with your views on the same.

DESIGN STREET: Wild and Interesting Designer Tables
I came across a very interesting array of table designs at the Dark Roasted Blend website. This intrigued me a lot, hence thought of sharing this with you all. Very interesting and wild table designs


THE READER:
Autobiography of a Yogi – Paramhansa Yogananda
A New Earth – Eckhart Tolle

A New Earth – Create a Better life
This is one of the books I have been meaning to read for sometime. Specially after reading the previous book, I was interested in where this “power of Now” takes him to next. I really enjoyed reading this book and I highly recommend any one trying to understand their own “Ego” and the way to live beautiful life, this one book explains so simply and beautifully.
Eckhart Tolle (born Ulrich Tolle, 1948) is a German-born writer, public speaker, and spiritual teacher. He is the author of the bestsellers, The Power of Now and A New Earth. In 2008, an article in the New York Times referred to him as "the most popular spiritual author in the nation". He lives in VancouverCanada.
I highly recommend this book to read.


Autobiography of a Yogi – Paramhansa Yogananda
I was suggested to read this book “Autobiography of A Yogi” written by yogi Paramhansa Yogananda, in my early teens and at that time; it all seemed a mystic and entertaining story of a Yogi’s spiritual life. Though I felt proud to read this book (First published in 1946, translated into 14 languages), as it was one of the few books, that brought Yoga to Western world, I was not able to grasp the subtle and powerful thoughts within.
Its one of the great books written by the great yogi, who demonstrated the value of yoga not only in life but in death too. This book gives the glimpse of yogic life in India most beautifully. In my view, it’s the first stepping stone to understanding Indian spirituality.


STILL LIFE: Mumbai Meri Jaan

The interesting images from Mumbai, India’s financial capital, where I used to travel for my project where we were doing a large inteiors of a Multi National Bank and was frequently visiting during this year.…

Click here to see…
WHISPERS: Dance of Emotions, pain and loneliness…
This time, I have posted four sections of whispers as below. They have been submitted to various online blogs as indicated…
 
Butterfly
Submitted to Poetry Potluck 14th Week

Clouds in the Attic
Submitted to One Shot Wednesday WK 24

Dancing In The Rain
Submitted to Poetry Potluck 13th Week

One night of life time...
Submitted to One Shot Wednesday

Hope you will enjoy this edition and I will be obliged if you leave a comment and join in to follow me to facilitate further notifications on the postings here...
___
ॐ नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya

PREVIOUS                    HOME                  NEXT

5 comments:

  1. Intrigued by the table design, but most of all I always feel replenished when I read about Paramahansaji. The autobigraphy changed my life, just as it was meant to do!! Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - the table designs are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the end of the year awards 4 you, enjoy!

    End of The Year Awards 4 Friends of Jingle or Jingle Poetry Community

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    Your support has been a delight to us, at this time of the year, We wish you all the best !

    Link up to 3 poems to our potluck today, We send blessings all the way to brighten your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the format you use to display your activities.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and it will be a great pleasure to know what you think of this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...