Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Jul 19, 2010

Dreams, journey's, love and Death.... Life I love.

Welcome to the 7th edition of “Shadow Dancing with Mind” 

Dreams, journeys and love … and Death…. Some times all these together become a part of being just a Hope and some times it’s only an imposter. Time moves on and with it people change and I hope that this change that is happening all around is positive. Stars shine in the sky, flowers flower in the heart and it looks all is well in the world. But then most of the times I miss her voice and face. , life I love.

So the "Whispers" takes you to the dreams, imposter hope and love and longing. There is a beautiful poetry from Yevgeny Yevtushenko “ You are great in love” and a dream of Shiva and Unconditional love.

The untold story “Yogi Baba” goes into a flash back with Vashudha this time to her old village where she comes of age.

"Still life" captures the people some times on the road some times by the river side.

The Reader: I have been hearing lots of yoga practices from lot of my friends so thought of actually providing an insight to the real Yoga which was given to us by Patanjali in his Yoga Sutras. So if you are interested in knowing about Yoga and the thought behind the practices, please scroll down to read it.

The wander lust: A new section where I am thinking of sharing my travels across the country, mainly on spiritual journeys and there is nothing better than to start from Lord Buddha. So join me in my travel to Buddha’s final resting place and a beautiful poetry shared by Anne in the Face Book.

Hope you like this edition of Shadow Dancing with Mind; look forward to seeing your comment this week too. I really appreciate when you write to me or leave me comments here. It gets me going, week by week. Please feel free to join in and suggest if something that you don’t like.

Om Namah Shivaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit and it will be a great pleasure to know what you think of this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...